Tuesday 3 March 2015

Fairford Leys Aylesbury is the place to be!

This is an excellent example of the ideal buy to let. On a great popular estate. By popular I mean popular with tenants across all sectors so maximum demand for you the landlord. The price is strong but that is where the market is...full asking price already achieved on this one. Came to market Sunday sale agreed Tuesday.
Achievable rent around £800 giving a gross return of 4.3%, achieving £825 would take this to 4.5% so quite respectable. Modern house so low maintenance and will likely still be in good order whenever you come to sell with minimum outlay. A good investment for those trying to achieve a sensible yield and good capital growth prospects.



http://www.mortimersaylesbury.co.uk/Property/Residential/for-sale/Aylesbury/Fairford-Leys/Trebah-Square/MEA3512.aspx

If you would like some advice about buying to let, be you a landlord with a portfolio or someone thinking of investing in the rental market, do what a number of other Aylesbury landlords do and visit the Aylesbury Property Blog where I discuss the Aylesbury property market, how Aylesbury compares with its neighbouring towns/ rivals, and at the same time, I can hopefully answer questions you may have . I don’t bite, I don’t do hard sell, I will just give you my honest and straight talking opinion. If you are ever passing, do pop in and see me at our office on Temple Street, Aylesbury or email me at ian@mortimersaylesbury.co.uk or telephone me on 01296 39 85 55.

No comments:

Post a Comment